Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What up.

Well, it' Kelli here, signing in from Portland, Oregon. For those of you who don't know, I'm here staying at Tamara and James' helping out with Cecilia and Catherine since Tamara is on bedrest. They are very cute, but it's difficult to take care of twins. Today we went to the park and they swam in a little baby pool! They have very cute little red swimsuits. Here's a little trivia about Cecilia and Catherine: Cecilia doesn't like oatmeal or bread or anything like that, she likes to force herself to gag and throw up when she eats it. Catherine is much harder to put to sleep than Cecilia. Cecilia can make a VERY high pitched squeal when she gets angry. And Catherine is probably allergic to bananas and carrots, but it's not for sure yet.
Well, that's pretty much all that's going on right now with me. Goodness, I sound like a mom. It sure is exhausting. Our cousin Jessica says hi. James was grilling me earlier on how facebook works, it was pretty funny. Well! This is a long post and I'm tired and going to go to bed soon even though it's only 8:45. Miss you all!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like you have your hands full!! A little bit like motherhood, huh? How do like Portland so far? Say hi to Tamara and James for me.

debora said...

Kelli I'm know you are a huge help to Tamara. You will undoubtedly become very attached to those little girls. You love those you serve.
I miss you too.

Carly said...

Kelli-keep on truckin!! I bet Tamara is sooo relieved that she has you girls there. Give those adorable girls a kiss for me. I hope Tamara is feeling ok.

Ok, Cadence just walked up to me with a diaper on her head.