Monday, July 30, 2007

Yo!


Okay, so let's see who is cool enough to figure this stuff out. I know I am. Thanks Lindsay for starting this. You rock. And like I said before, what the heck does alabations mean? Hmmm....it's a mystery! Anyhoo, I guess all of you now know that Cadence is going to be a big sis. However, none of our extended family really know yet (or do they mom???) I'd like to keep it on the down-low for a few more weeks if possible. K?

How the heck do I post videos on here? I'd love to post a video of Tucker and Cadence but I can't figure it out. Anybody? Sean..Nate? C'mon you computer experts!

2 comments:

Sean said...

Do you know how to upload youtube videos? You can up one, make it private, and then embed the video on the blog, I think it's fairly easy, but I've never upped any videos at all so not sure.

Lindsay said...

Uh, yeah, okay, so I meant OBLATIONS. Yeah, I feel sheepish. Guess I'm not the wordsmith I thought I was...serves me right for trying to use a big fancy word. I should have spell checked!