Friday, August 3, 2007

checking in

So, decided I would put my 2 cents in, because Lindsay told me to. I guess I should considering she is the CFO/secretary of the family.

We are off to Yosemite today. I'm looking forward to spending a week with deacons and mosquitoes.

I saw Bourne Ultimatum last night ( yea Casey sorry man, I had to jump at the chance. I'll see it again with you when I get back if that's cool). It was some sweet action. I highly recommend it.

So I'm kind of new to this blogger stuff, hope you liked my post. Peace out

3 comments:

Nate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debora said...

All right Scott! Glad you could join us. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time with all the deacons and mosquitos. At least the scenery will be breathtaking.

KC said...

It is okay Scott, I went to see Bratz without you so I guess we are even.