Sunday, August 5, 2007

Concerts and Birthdays

So here are some pics from Concert in the Park last night. It was a gay ol' time. I pulled my big fleshy mass together and actually had fun. I hope mom did too since it was her big birthday outing!! One of the pictures is of Mom, Cadence and I dancing. Cindy was supremely embarrassed. Mom is quite the dancer, but I was saddened because I didn't see any "arms above the head" movements. She saves that for special company. Anyway, the group that performed was called Captain Cardiac and the Coronaries. Mom rated them B-. Mom has high standards.






6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute pics...looks like a fun time. Carly--you've lost weight, haven't you! I noticed that right away in the pictures and then read Mom's comment about you shrinking away. You must feel pretty yucky. That stinks. But I wish I could just drop pounds like that. That didn't even happen for me when I felt crappy like you. I just didn't gain anything. Ah well. Try to eat something for your babe! Although I know he'll be fine. (She'll?)

Lindsay said...

P.S. Oh yeah, and did your hair suddenly get longer? It looks longer.

One more thing...I miss Cadence, she's so cute.

Carly said...

I think it just looks longer because I put half up, so the longer layers are visible. I am NOT shrinking away. I can safely guarantee that I will return to the big, fat pregnant Carly that you all know and love in no time.

KC said...

My hair is longer.

I want to know why Carly didn't post pictures of the bums she yelled at for smoking?

Or the ones of Debbie stage diving and it threw Captain Coronary out of sync and forgot the words to "Louie, Louie"?

debora said...

It was a fun night. Thanks for the pics Carly. I'm now so old that I don't care at all what people think, hence the dancing and stage diving. Woo Hoo!!
Cadence enjoyed charming all the people around us.

Lindsay said...

Yes, Casey, I did think there was something different about you, too. Are you experiencing sympathy symptoms?