Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Anniversary to US!

Today Casey and I have been married for 3 years! Woohoo! Go us! He brought home some beautiful flowers for me. I love them! We won't be celebrating today because I'm feeling quite poopy, but hopefully we can get out this weekend and go somewhere fun! I'm so glad Casey asked me out those many years ago! I'll never forget watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, but not actually watching it because we talked the whole way through it! :) I love you Casey. You are a wonderful husband, father, brother in-law, son, son in-law and so on and so on. Everybody loves you. You are fun to be around and you make people feel like...well....people! Thanks for marrying me! Happy Anniversary!

9 comments:

debora said...

Happy Anniversary Carly and Casey. Casey, you have been fully integrated into the crazy Crockett family. We love you dearly. thanks to both of you for darling Cadence.

Lindsay said...

Awww, what a nice message. And how nice that Casey got you flowers. Happy 3rd!!! I, for one, am quite glad Casey is in the family. Not only is he a great guy, but also, Ryan has a brother-in-law who will actually socialize with him. ;) Just kiddin' guys, sort of.

Rob said...

I don't socialize with Ryan???? Wow I had no idea

Lindsay said...

Okay, yeah, you do...in the Crockett form, of which I am admitedlly more guitly of than most everyone except Willie. I'm just kidding. We're all just not quite as social as Casey. YKWIM?

Ryan said...

Lindsay, keep my good name out of this.

Ryan said...

Oh, and Happy Anniversary, Carly and Casey. Casey, you're showing me up by getting your wife flowers. I need to repent and be more thoughtful.

Sean said...

CONGRATS DORKS. I'll never forget that time when I had only a few months left on the mission and I hear another sister of mine was getting married... just before I got back...

seriously tho... grats =D

Lindsay said...

Okay, I'm sorry...I'm wrong, now that I think of it, especially since Ryan knew you were coming to CO, Rob, long before I did. I still don't know much about it, so...I'm wrong. Maybe that's just how it was initially. At any rate, Ryan loves all his brothers-in-law! Especially Willie. He's the fav. :)

KC said...

I thought this post was about me, geez!!??