Friday, August 3, 2007

Hey fam. Tonight we had a rare night off here at the Faucette's. James came home pretty early and took over for with the twins. Jessica and I went to see Bourne Ultimatum, and I agree with Scott, I actually liked it and I usually don't particularly enjoy action movies. So that was fun, although I'm pretty tired now. The girls get up at around 6 every morning so Jessica and I switch off on who gets up. Luckily tomorrow it's not my turn :). It's pretty tiring taking care of both of them, but they are so much fun to play with all day. Recently they've discovered that they can steal toys from each other, and that's been fun! Hah not really. But as an added plus, I now know all the lyrics to the Sesame Street theme song! Anyways. Sounds like Carly is pretty blobbly these days, that's too bad. And Tucker stories are always funny. Welp, I'll right again when I get a chance!

2 comments:

debora said...

Hey Kel,
You are having some great adventures in mothering there at the Faucettes.
Love you!! keep up the good work

Lindsay said...

Hi Kel. I'm glad you're writing on this blog so we can see what you're up to there in Portland with the twins. I'm sure Tamara is so glad you're there. Is it cool to hang out with her and James? So do the twins sleep all night?