Wednesday, August 15, 2007

If you need to call me or HAVE called me

My phone is broken. Most of the time I cannot place calls (it calls, but on my side it just freezes while calling), or receive them (soon as I press answer it hangs up). Text messages appear to work. So, I'm in the middle of moving my crap to Rob's vacant apartment to live for 5 days, so no time to try and get a new phone atm. Soon as I'm settled I'll work on it.

OCCASIONALLY I can get it to work if I hit it really hard. Like this morning it worked for a bit so I could check my voice messages....

Apparently someone thinks I'm Rob, and wants to set plans up for a blind date. IS THIS A SIGN?

Just kidding, Rob I'll try and get more info for you.... it sounds like uhh Grandma CiCi? Not sure though.

11 comments:

debora said...

That's pretty funny Sean. You could just go on the date.
Have fun in Rob's digs.

Bob C said...

Where are living now?

chansen9 said...

Want help moving? Finals are over and I have free time. Call me 801-380-9414.

Christopher Hansen

Carly said...

Hey what the heck..this is a CROCKETT ONLY BLOG!!!

Haha...just kidding christopher.

KC said...

If you guys are out of school right now and have free time you should go see Bratz.

Rob said...

LOL Bratz

Bob C said...

LOL ROTFL Heh Heh.

Am I getting the acroynms and jargon right?

Rob said...

Yes, you are learning. Include it your next brief.

Sean said...

Dad I will be moving here:

http://www.ventana-studenthousing.com/?gclid=CIvV1bPt-40CFQQvYQodESxZMw

Just across the street from where I used to live.

Carly said...

Dad, it's a little weird to see you type like that.

Lindsay said...

Just so everyone knows, you don't have to be a Crockett to comment...just to post. I know you know that, Carly, but just making sure everyone else does, too. I think it's cool that other people are scoping out our blog. That's what blogs are for, right?