Sunday, August 5, 2007

Tinkle Time!

Hi everyone...like the title? I just wanted to annouce that tonight I am a proud mommy. We started potty training Tucker today (well, yesterday, halfheartedly) and after a few accidents this morning in his big boy underwear, this evening he went three times on his potty! He even told us himself, I didn't have to ask him. He was so proud of himself and I'm excited that he is catching on so quickly. Of course, I'm not naive and I except many more accidents, but still, I am quite pleased with him. Just thought I'd share.

14 comments:

debora said...

Let me be the first to say congratulations Tucker!!!
That's what we had to say to you Lindsay when you were potty training. You insisted.
Way to go Tucky-man!

Lindsay said...

I made you say congratulations? How funny! He's still doing well--one of the first things he said when he woke up this morning was "Go potty!"

Rob said...

Alright Tucker!

Carly said...

Yay Tucker!! Woohoo!

KC said...

I couldn't be prouder.

Kelli said...

Kudos to Tucker!! He's such a prodigy. I have to admit, when I read this post I remembered that one time when Owen was going potty and accidentally closed the lid on himself. Hah, poor Owie!
yay for Tucker though!

Lindsay said...

Ooooh, ouch! Poor Owie!!

Ryan said...

Nothing makes a father prouder than to see his son in a brand new pair of Shrek underwear.

Ryan said...

...with Shrek's huge face glaring up at me whenever Tucker turns away, snugly embracing little-boy cheeks. Stay clean, Shrek, stay clean.

Rob said...

hahaha nice ryan

Lindsay said...

ha ha, yeah, nice, ryan, especially since you haven't even really seen Tucker in his Shrek underwear yet! Good imagination, though.

Ryan said...

I HAVE actually seen him in Lightning McQueen and Mater underwear. I just thought Shrek would be funnier. Way to blow my cover, Wife. You can kiss your allowance good bye this week.

Lindsay said...

Ha ha--now that's a sarcastic laugh. But no, the Shrek comment was quite clever and right on, too.

Sean said...

Don't let him pull an Owen!