Saturday, August 4, 2007

Yay, Mom!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

I know I'm not the first to say it, but I'm the biggest, right? :) No seriously, I hope you have a great birthday, Mom. I'm sure you're not that excited about it being your birthday, but really, your life is worth celebrating! You've accomplished so much in your lifetime and continue to do so every day. You are an tremendous influence for good upon countless numbers of people, especially the 17 of us (I think that's right) who are so blessed to be apart of your immediate family. I can't wait to see what else you've done in 30plus years, (yes, that's right!) because you're still going strong. I love you!!

4 comments:

KC said...

I concur.

debora said...

Thank you! I am so blessed to have such wonderful children.
I'll try not to feel completely decrepit now.
Carly, Cadence, Casey, Cindy, Owen, Will and I are going to a free concert in central park tonight to celebrate. should be fun.
I love you all!!

Carly said...

Are you trying to show me up Lindsay?

Lindsay said...

You bet I am, Carly. Did it work??