Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Ryan!!

Yes, today is Ryan's birthday. The big 3-1!! Tucker, Luke and I are so blessed to have him for a father and husband. He is kind, considerate, righteous, funny, a hard worker, smart, compassionate, so fun to be with and so many other things! He's very busy these days and while we miss him a lot while he is gone, we are so grateful for all the hard work he does to provide for us, especially so that I can stay home with the boys. We love you, honey! Happy birthday!!


I love poop so much. I love it more than Ryan, that's for sure.

11 comments:

Sean said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Ryan said...

Thank you!

Did you forget to mention hot in your list?

KC said...

does that sorority have a good pension plan? At your age you need to think of things of that nature.

debora said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I agree completely with all Lindsay said. You were meant to be a part of our family!

Rob said...

Happy birthday ryan

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! I hope Lindsay got you something good. Perhaps a new Chewbacca suit?

Bob C said...

I don't know about the "honey" part. I don't even let my wife call me that.

But, Happy Birthday nonetheless and nothwithstanding.

Bob

Ryan said...

I was initially given the choice of being called "honey," "snuggle bug," "sweetie pie," or "hot sauce." I think I chose the right one.

Kelli, no but Lindsay got Tucker a new Ewok suit so we could fight Imperial Stormtroopers together.

Thanks everyone!

Scott said...

happy birthday ryan. dont worry about getting older, there is no way someone can go bald twice

debora said...

Haha Scott. Sorry Ryan, his comment did make me laugh.

Ryan said...

I don't get it. Who's going bald?