Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to CASEY!!!!

To my wonderful hubby:

I hope your 76th birthday is fun-filled. I really hope you utilize the walker I gave you and your cool new bifocals. Your hearing aid is in the mail and should be arriving shortly.


Okay okay, just kidding. I love you Casey. Happy 28th birthday!!! You are an amazing father, husband, brother in-law and son. You are so fun to be around and you make everyone feel special. Here's to another wonderful 28 years.....and then some!! I HEART YOU!!!!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday Casey! I've been 28 now for quite some time and I'm still not used to it.

It's great to have your positive, upbeat personality in the fam. You do make things more fun!

Ryan said...

Yes, Happy B-Day. Hope you're livin' it up right now.

Rob said...

Happy b-day c-man.

debora said...

Happy B-day Casey!!! Wow so old. JK
You are a good husband to Carly, a kind father to Cadence and a fun brother, son and friend to the rest of us. We love you. Thanks for putting up with all the craziness and drama at the Crockett home this past year and a half.

Sean said...

Casey you're okay in my book. Don't listen to what they say. Happy belated Birthday!

KC said...

Thanks everyone who wrote it in. It was a nice birthday. I wish it would rain and clear up all the stupid ash in the air.

Ryan said...

Who is Al Thornton?