Friday, December 7, 2007

Just wanted to say "publicly......"

Congratulations to my husband!! He recently snagged a full time position with the City of Santa Clarita!!! And I have to say it's about time. He had been interviewing for this job for over a month! We are very happy and relieved to know that we can stay here long term. He will be working in the Public Works department as a Project Technician. So I suppose being an intern paid off, right dear? Now you'll just have build a good rapport and hold open a job for Ryan once he's finished. *Wink wink*. I'm proud of you honey!

7 comments:

Rob said...

Congrats KC. That's great news.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Casey!! That's great!

So what does a project technician do?

Sound like you've got a great plan there, Carly. Right, Ryan? :)

debora said...

Everything is falling into place according to my master plan...Casey has a great job with the city, the guest house is well under way...
Congratulations Casey!!!I never doubted.

Scott said...

Hey Casey, Parabens

My job sounds similar to yours. I am a lot technician. The technician part is key, it makes it sound like I have very specialized education for my job. Same for you

Sean said...

BOUT TIME, MAYBE WE GET OUR WATER FIXED NOW HUH?


Grats KC

Ryan said...

Congratulations, Casey. Great news.

KC said...

Thanks guys, It is nice knowing we will stay put for some time here in Santa Clarita. I didn't want to deny any families of Cadence.