Friday, March 21, 2008

To all you Laker fans

I went to the Lakers- Jazz game last night. I made it down to the 5th row by the second quarter. The guy sitting next to me was an NBA ref. Awesome game

At the end of the game I pushed all the 10 year olds out of the way to high five Lamar when he was walking through the tunnel. I was trying to get Kobe's sleeve that he always throws but I was too slow.

See if you can spot me in the background of Lamar's post game-interview (HD) http://www.lakersmedia.com/?p=70 . I'm moving across the aisle with a tan jacket. Right over Lamar's left shoulder

14 comments:

Rob said...

That's awesome. I was trying to get tickets earlier this week but they were sold out.

How were the Jazz fans? They were particularly awful last night - throwing things on the floor when Kobe taunted them with the jersey pump.

Carly said...

Oh man, it wouldn't play for me.

Those poor 10 year-olds. I'm sure Tadd's jealous.

Davy said...

He was also really cussing out the Jazz fans. Lots of profanity. What a great guy.

Lindsay said...

Sweet, Scott. You're famous! Although, the video wouldn't play for me, either.

One of my first thoughts (after "cool") was, "Ughh, Jazz fans". :)

Careful, Uncle Dave, you're sure to get on my mom's bad side if you bad mouth Kobe, no matter how bad his mouth is. Ha ha.

Tadd said...

LOL Jazz.

debora said...

Oh come on Davy. don't be sore just because your team lost.
Hey Scott who did you go to the game with. Just curious.
Looks like a lot of fun. Yeah Kobe. go Lakers!

Carly said...

Apparently Scott went with a bunch of 10 year-olds.

Scott said...

the jazz fans were so bitter. i loved it

Scott said...

by the way i think the video is working now

Carly said...

hahah...I saw you! It was hard because of Lamar's massive shoulder but there you were!

KC said...

I saw you Scott, way to go! that was a solid win. It must have been a lot of fun to see your team dominate as the visitor. Funny, Debbie gets mad at me when I cuss, I guess if I was better at basketball it would be okay.

Lindsay said...

I saw you Scotty! Way to go on looking casual instead of jumping up and down and waving at the camera.

debora said...

Scotty-boy I saw you! That's my son. I'm so proud!

Cindy said...

NO FAIR!!!!!