Monday, April 28, 2008

Way to Go Rob!

I just wanted to tell Rob how proud I am of him. Friday was a great day. Bob and Debbie came from California for the graduation. It was beautiful weather and all-around exciting. I guess I always knew this was coming, that Rob would graduate from law school, but I was overwhelmed at how impressed and happy I was that day as I watched my husband graduate. He was so handsome (the most handsome in all of BYU Law School, of course, since Bob that is :)) and it is such a great accomplishment. Lots of the talks at graduation mentioned the spouses and all the sacrifice they went through to help their loved one through law school. I kind of feel like I just jumped on at the end of it all for the celebration/fun part. I didn't do anything. But it doesn't diminish how proud I am of my amazing Juris Doctorate. I love you, Rob. Way to go. You are awesome!

9 comments:

whitney said...

And there will soon be more to come from the female Salt Lake City Crockett. I feel like I have been MIA since I joined the Crockett Family. I have got to get better at this computer stuff. I promise I will.

KC said...

way to go big shot!!!!

Carly said...

Yeah Whitney what's up with that? We need your female input...we are sadly outnumbered! Jk!

Congrats Rob, quite the accomplishment. Hopefully one day you can tout to your children, "I'm a big shot lawyer!!"

debora said...

Congratulations once again Rob. I am indeed very proud of you. I know you can see in retrospect that you were meant to go to BYU Law school and meant to clerk in Salt Lake last summer so that you and Whitney could find each other.
I loved being at your graduation. When we all stood and sang "America the Beautiful" I felt overwhelmed with gratitude for my dear children and the best country in the world to raise them in.
thanks for posting Whitney!

Ryan said...

Congratulations Rob. What a great time for you and Whitney. Wish we could have been there.

We are all expecting very big things from you, so don't let us down.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations, Rob! Quite an accomplishment. We're all so proud of you.

Look forward to hearing more from you, Whitney! And congrats on your graduation as well. Cum laude!

Bob C said...

WTG Rob! But, then there's the bar exam, so don't get a big head yet.

Really now, practicing law is the greatest job I have ever had, and I've had some good ones. You'll love almost every minute of it.

Dad

Rob said...

Thanks Whit. You are the best. Whitney is much smarter than me.

chansen9 said...

Congrats on the J.D.. Everything you say or write is now validated.