Saturday, May 3, 2008

Congratulations to Whitney


Congrats to Whitney for graduating this past Friday from the University of Utah cum laude (with honors...about a 3.9 GPA). She received a degree in History and her dad handed her the diploma. He teaches in a different college (college of behavioral sciences) but received permission to give her the diploma. Whitney is a brilliant woman who's promising career was cut short when she married a man who demanded that she stay in the home. In reality, Whitney knows that she can do anything she chooses in life and I would support her 100%. She is much smarter than I am. Oftentimes I wished I could borrow her incredible memory for my exams. Congratulations on your degree, you are an amazing, talented, and intelligent woman.

5 comments:

debora said...

Congratulations Whitney!! The most wonderful thing is that you have a warm, kind-hearted soul to go along with your keen intellect. I'm so glad you are a part of our family now. I love you both.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations Whitney! We're so lucky you chose Rob.

Bob C said...

Congratulations, Whitney. We love you tremendously. Sorry you have to have such a character for a father in law but at least you have Debbie as a mother in law.

Sean said...

Congrats Whitney!

Carly said...

Way to go Whitney!