Saturday, May 17, 2008

my night with Cadence

Alright, so as we speak I am babysitting Cadence at the Bingham's home while Carly and Casey are at some primary dinner. (haven't they been out of primary for like 15 years?) Cadence has been a bit fussy. I think it is because it is SO DANG HOT today. Even at 8:30 at night, it is boiling. Anywho, so Cadence was walking over to the kitchen area while I was in the TV area and BAM, she ran right into the wall because she was looking back at me. She then proceeded to look at me to figure out how she should react and I couldn't help but laugh. So Cadence obviously started crying and wanted me to put a "ban-yay" on her head even thought she was PERFECTLY fine. And then, about half an hour ago she was saying that her tummy hurt very bad so I immediately thought she was going to throw up, but no. Something even better happened! She pooped. A LOT. She was even considerate enough to notify me that she was and that she smelled. Nonetheless, I always love babysitting Cadence because it allows me to have some one-on-one bonding time with her and all the little events contribute to a very fun Saturday night. So I just thought I'd share this with you all! Now I've got to go eat all of Carly's cookies she made.

10 comments:

Ryan said...

Pretty cute. Where was DUB when all this was going on?

Ryan said...

Pretty funny. I can just picture her looking at you, trying to see how you would react.

Carly made those cookies again? I was contemplating whipping up a batch myself tonight, but held off. Tomorrow.

How nice to have babysitters all the time!

Carly said...

ha ha...I assume that was Lindsay that wrote that last one....not Ryan. Unless Ryan is into whipping up batches of cookies lately.

And just in case anyone is wondering, I DO pay Cindy on weekend nights when she babysits, especially since she changes big poopy diapers. I had her save that just for you Cindy.

Off to watch Tucker's dance party with wookie.

Carly said...

Oh and P.S. I made those cookies to take to our little dinner party, but of course made extra.

Bob C said...

Well, Cindy, it wasn't too long ago that I was changing your extremely poopy diapers.

debora said...

THAT never happened Bob.
Hey Carly thanks for sending some cookies home with Cindy last night. They were devoured in about five minutes.
Ryan I have a great picture of you in my mind. You're wearing a nice apron and whipping up those chocolate-chip cookies.;)

Lindsay said...

Uh, yeah, that my comment above. Ryan whipping up a batch of cookies--ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Dad, if anyone else but Mom was changing Cindy's poopy diapers, that would've been me, NOT you.

KC said...

man, you Crockett women are harsh on the guys

debora said...

Just stating the facts KC.

Sir William the 1st said...

wow sounds like a night.pretty funny to