Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary Lindsay and Ryan!

Yes that's right. I remembered! Only because it's 5 days before ours and you were married the year before. How's that for impressive? ha ha.

Anyway, 5 years right? That's quite the accomplishment. Five years, and 2 cute boys later. We're so glad Ryan is in the family, it wouldn't be the same without him! I hope you guys have a wonderful day today. Go out and party. Ryan, make sure you dust off that Chewbacca suit.

P.S. GOOD LUCK LINDSAY!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks Carly! We aren't doing too much since we already celebrated with our San Diego vacation. And I'm recuperating. It was a fun race, but I'm TIRED! And ready for the boys' bedtime.

Sean said...

Congrats guys!

debora said...

Five years already! Happy anniversary guys. Lindsay I can't wait to hear more details of your race.

Ryan said...

Thanks, Carly. I am blessed to be a part of such a great "2nd family."

The Chewbacca suit doesn't have time to collect dust--I break it out weekly. In fact, I climbed a 14er with it on the other day. It sure was hot.