Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our blog

Well my cute wife feels like she needs to write a blog in order to be a female Crockett. So a little while ago she started a blog (as a Christmas present to me actually), and we will now reveal it. Warning, we don't have kids so there's not much to say or not too many pictures to post, yet. But we want you to know that you are welcome to check it out.

Whitney is not a computer lover or even a computer "liker" (funny she married me, huh?) but she wants to do this and get good at it...slowly (she says). I love her for it. So here it is: (it won't be hard to read all the posts since December, haha)

http://robandwhit.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

The Wifey said...

Wow, you guys have been married a year already? Congrats and Happy Anniversary!! Off to read the blog!

Lindsay said...

How great! You know, sometimes I enjoy reading people's blogs who DON'T have kids yet more than blogs with kids because they have a wider variety of posts. And I like to try to remember what it's like to have that kind of freedom! So I'm excited!

debora said...

Can't wait to check it out. Way to go Whitney!