Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ruby Pictures!!

Hey fam! Okay okay, so I finally got home to Provo, and here are some preliminary Ruby pictures. Sorry the quality is kind of bad, they're from my phone.
Tucker and Luke first see Mommy and the baby! The first thing Luke said was, "she's sooo tiny!"











































Tucker and Luke are very good big brothers. Luke loved giving Ruby lots of kisses, and Tucker always wanted to hold her. Then when I was holding her, Tucker very seriously warned me to "be careful with the baby. Don't drop her, or else she will cry." Ruby has a cute little face, and lots of dark hair. Kirk and I loved hanging out in Colorado for the week with the boys, and we were sad we had to leave today. I miss that sweet little baby already!

Ryan and Lindsay have better pictures, so I'm sure a post will come soon.

10 comments:

Kirk said...

Ruby is so cute! And Tucker and Luke are the coolest little boys! Thanks for having us Lindsay and Ryan, we had a great time.

Kelli said...

Just kidding. They already posted.

Scott said...

thats awesome. Congrats to Lindsay, Ryan, and the boys!

The Wifey said...

Definitely looks like Tucker. It's the nose. She's so adorable! Ah man, wish I could see her.

Mom-smell her as much as you can, without looking like a wacko.

debora said...

Yes Carly, I'm going to inhale her new baby, straight from heaven scent to my hearts content. Jealous?!
Thanks for the pics Kelli. Thanks for being a terrific uncle Kirk. What's Lukie going to do without you?

Cindy said...

She is so adorable! So much hair!

KC said...

Way to go Ryan!!! oh, and good work too Lindsay.

Lindsay said...

Thanks for the post, Kel! And thanks for being here this past weekend--it was such a relief to have you. I'm quite sad now that you're not here! I miss my sister! And Kirk--he was soooo good with the boys. Just a little while ago, Lukie said, "Where's Kirk?" Thanks for being such a good sport.

I really, really wish you ALL could see Ruby in person. She is like Tucker, just miniature. We'll post lots of pics. Can't wait for you to get here, Mom!

whitney said...

Yeah! We are so happy Ruby is here! We hope to get to Colorado sometime to see her.
Way to go Lindsay. And Congratulations to the whole family.

Bob C said...

I like the pic on your blog. She's cute; looks like Lukie!!