Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom


*I know it's not the greatest pic but I was trying to find one with all her grandchildren.*

Happy Mother's Day Mom. I hope all of you at home are treating her with the love and respect she greatly deserves!

Mom you are wonderful. I hope you know how much we all love you. You are selfless and constantly thinking of others. You open your home to others who are struggling in an effort to make their lives better. You are an amazing example of faith, integrity, compassion and service. I know life can be difficult at times but you always do your best to keep a smile on your face.

I'm grateful for a friend like you. Thank you for everything. I love you!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Mother's Day Mom!! We miss you and hope you have a great day!

Ryan said...

Happy Mother's Day, Debbie. Tucker was crying the whole way home after we dropped you off. And then he kept crying when he looked at the message you wrote for him on our chalkboard. I guess he misses you.

Lindsay said...

And I miss you, too!! Everybody at home better be appreciating you!