Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dad


I know you have all seen this picture but it's a funny one.

Happy Father's Day Dad. I know you sometimes feel guilty for working so hard but without that hard work we wouldn't have such fun memories of things like: Mexico, Vail (still bummed I didn't get to participate) Park City, Midway, jet skiing trips, snowboarding trips and many others. For my little family you have made a lot of things possible that otherwise wouldn't have been without that hard work. We love you a lot. We are blessed to have such a generous, caring father!

7 comments:

Scott said...

Happy Father's day!! Love you dad.

Cindy said...

Happy Father's Day! I love you Dad!
P.S. the blog is blocked at our house. It's kinda lame

Kelli said...

Happy Father's Day Dad!! We miss you and love you and are so grateful for all that you do.

K & K

Rob said...

Dad it was great to see you at Lindsay's. Thanks for being a great example.

Lindsay said...

Well said, Carly.

So glad you could come for Ruby's blessing, Dad! I love you!!

Ryan said...

Bob,

Thank you for being with us for Ruby's blessing. We are grateful for all you do.

KC said...

Happy Father's Day Bob.

I'm sorry you have weird nerves in your neck.