Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers

Happy Mothers Day! Mom, you are the best mom in the entire world! Hands down. I don't know how you do everything that you do, but thank you for always being such a loving and caring mother to each one of your eleven children. You never cease to amaze me with how you effortlessly handle your crazy and hectic schedule! Thank you for being the wonderful mother that you are to us, and I hope you have a great day because we all know you deserve it. I love you!

Also, I wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to Lindsay and Carly! I don't say this enough, but you two are such great examples to me. I love watching you both raise your children in the Gospel and providing them with such happy, loving homes. I hope to one day be just as good of a mother that you two are to your kids. And Whitney, I know without a doubt that you will be a terrific mom to little junior. :) And Kelli... well, stop giving me that look and rubbing your stomach and just tell us already.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

5 comments:

debora said...

Thank you Cindy.
And Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful daughters Lindsay and Carly. My heart is glad everyday when I see what devoted, creative, loving, kind mothers you are to your sweet little ones.

Lindsay said...

Thanks Cindy! Some day you'll be an amazing mother--you're already an incredible aunt whose nieces and nephews love so much!

The Wifey said...

Thank you Cindy! I have no doubt you are going to be a wonderful mom too.

Happy Mother's Day Lindsay and Mom and Whitney!

Bob C said...

Happy Mother's day, Deb. You're pretty foxy, but you're also not my mom.

whitney said...

Thanks Cindy! It is weird to think this is going to be a holiday for me now...