Friday, March 4, 2011

Random Picture


So I love to edit pictures.  I can't wait to upload them and see what I can do to improve them.  It's quite the addicting hobby. Lightroom is my best friend.  Anyway, I've posted this picture on here before but in B&W.  There are several websites that have free presets (one click edit) and I used an Autumn Preset for this picture (but reduced the temp a bit). I like this edit much better.  Can't believe all the kids are looking in one direction.  Only five grand kids at the time and now almost seven!  Hurry up Kelli!

This is the sooc shot (straight out of camera)

3 comments:

debora said...

I love this picture Carly. Can we print a copy?

Kelli said...

Cute kids. Like Luke's style with his overalls. One shoulder is where its at.

And trust me, I'm working on it.

Rob said...

Mom, are you asking for permission to print because Carly has a copyright on the picture?