Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mom's Day!

Happy birthday, Mom!!! You are truly amazing and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done and are constantly doing for our family and the many people in your life who demand your attention on a daily basis. You're the most inspiring woman I know and I love you so, SO much. You're an incredible mother, grandmother, friend, and so much more. There really aren't enough words to describe how amazing you are. We all love and appreciate you very much! I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday Mom! We miss you.

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday, Mom! Wish we could be in San Fran with you guys today.

whitney said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry this is late. We were out in the middle of nowhere on a ranch on your birthday so I just am seeing this. We were thinking of you! Hope you had a great day! And a fun trip!

Bob_C said...

Ditto.